A very late post – I’m sorry. The last two weeks have been really busy. All for good reasons but so busy I just haven’t had the time or energy to blog. So here I am!
1. Achieve a better work/life balance
Feeling very pleased with this one. I start my reduced hours at work tomorrow. Getting it all sorted out was more difficult than I thought but it all got sorted in the end. In general work is better, I’m happier, have more confidence in myself and my ability as a manager/leader and feel things are balanced well with home.
2. Get back into reflective journalling
Dabbling with this but the thought is there. Its helping with work but I’m not really committing to anything personally. I still keep looking for an altered book course. I would love to do a reflective altered book.
3. Lose 5lbs
Had a number of social occasions recently that have given me trouble. We also keep seeing reps at work who arrive laden with food. Overall I’ve lost 4lb during this challenge. I think I will carry this onto the next challenge and put it a little higher on my priority list. Someone at work is doing Lipotrim much to everyone’s horror. I’m not sure if her continued boast of 8lb loss in a week is a help or a hindrance.
4. Learn to meditate and/or relax
5. Complete 3 things on my DayZero Project
Did really well here –
- decorate our bedroom – its starts on Friday so can I have that one?
- join a book club – found a group and go to first meeting in October
- run 10k – done
- join the WI – done
- put 5 books on bookcrossing – done
- get mobile device at work – done
- buy Eloise an alphabet poster for her bedroom – done
- fix the toilet – done
6. Complete one sewing project (regain my sewing mojo)
Very nearly there – Jack’s quilt just needs binding now and I’m planning to do that tonight. Will post when its done. Also thinking about the next project and knitting away on my wrap. Feeling like my mojo is returning 🙂
I’m pleased I made it to the end and will definitely look out for the next one.