1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago? Definitely!
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn’t have? Nope – I’m very boring like that
3. Can you sleep in total darkness? Yes – easily.
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say? Your loss, not mine.
5. What do you think about the weather this summer? Overall pretty good, despite the last few weeks. Not too hot, not too cold.
6. How many people do you trust with everything? One – myself!
7. What was the last thing you drank? A glass of rose. Thinking about the rest of the bottle in the fridge as well.
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you? No.
9. Name one thing you love about winter? Nothing. I’m a miserable seasonal depressive type.
10. Have you ever dated a Goth? No.
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? My short clinic. Usually its an all dayer but only got 4 patients to see tomorrow. Late start and early finish. Will get a proper lunch break 🙂
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having? Just the usual Sunday evening busyness. Feel like I have so much to do.
13. What’s the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only? 10 years
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today? Tried to persuade Eloise she didn’t need paracetamol and her temperature taking (professional hypochondriac)
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you? No
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with? No
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now? I’m in my pyjamas so nope
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How? Not sure. Lots going on at work and I’m not sure if the changes are going to be positive or negative. Could go either way. Not going to be nice whichever way it goes.
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it? Yes
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Does Steven count?!